Stacey Davis is an estate and trust administration paralegal based in New York’s capital region. She has a passion for writing, self-improvement, and creating.
This blog is where I will ask questions and attempt to answer them objectively.
- Social Media Influencers ~ Insipid or Inspiring?(Definition from Influencer Marketing Hub) Back in 2015/2017, before I recall anyone using the word “influencer”, I worked at a fitness studio and much of my life was showcased on social media. The franchise I worked with encouraged us to post well and post often to cultivate what they referred to as the “know, like,… Continue reading Social Media Influencers ~ Insipid or Inspiring?
- Personal Reflection: doing less and the meaning of life.I would like to start this piece by thanking my followers and my readers. I have not been dedicated to updating this blog regularly due to other tasks requiring my attention; yet you’re still here! Thank you for your support. I have been slowing down, acknowledging that my energy is finite. Around Thanksgiving, I wrote… Continue reading Personal Reflection: doing less and the meaning of life.
- Do New Year’s Resolutions Really Matter?The Cambridge Dictionary defines a New Year’s Resolution as “a promise that you make to yourself to start doing something good or stop doing something bad on the first day of the year.” The importance of resolutions for the upcoming year falls on the individual; one is either into it, scoffing at it, or indifferent. While setting goals can provide a sense of purpose and accomplishment,… Continue reading Do New Year’s Resolutions Really Matter?
- Can I escape over-achievement hell?I’d like to start this post by stating that I don’t have an answer to this question. It is going to require time, patience, and persistent experimentation. Having been born in 1983, I am on the older side of the Millennial generation. According to The Balance Careers, we have various characteristics in common, including being… Continue reading Can I escape over-achievement hell?
- How Do I Calm Down? [Personal Tips To Help Find Sanity “In The Moment”]My anxiety manifested when I was around 8 years old. While other kids may have self-soothed by sucking their thumb or biting their nails, I began chewing the taste buds off of my tongue. I would chew until my tongue bled, with sores all across the front and sides. It remains my tic to this… Continue reading How Do I Calm Down? [Personal Tips To Help Find Sanity “In The Moment”]