Stacey Davis is an estate and trust administration paralegal based in New York’s capital region. She has a passion for writing, self-improvement, and creating.
- Relationships in my 30’s: How is it I’m finding myself but losing others?Later this year, I turn 38 – my 20th year high school reunion, if we were to have one. While I feel as if I know less and less about life the older I get…I do know that since nearing my mid-30’s, I am cautious about meeting new people. I like that word – “cautious”,… Continue reading Relationships in my 30’s: How is it I’m finding myself but losing others?
- Is Financial Freedom an achievable goal for the average person?If the title piqued your interest and you were hoping I would have all the secrets…that may very well be in someone else’s blog! I don’t believe the answer is the true point. Instead, I think the point lies in what I get to learn about myself during the journey. In the short span of… Continue reading Is Financial Freedom an achievable goal for the average person?
- April Review: What did I learn? What can I improve in May?I have been looking forward to writing this post because I felt very good about April. Was it perfect? No. Have I learned everything I hoped to? Also no. Did I feel like I did my best? Yes. Before I delve into the details of my April budget tracking, I would like to admit I… Continue reading April Review: What did I learn? What can I improve in May?
- Mid-Month Check in: Can a Budget Tracker Really Get me on…Track?It’s April 15th – I am halfway through my first month of tracking my expenses using a budgeting journal. The purpose of this exercise is to examine how I am spending my money to see if I can curb my impulses and bolster my savings. So far, I have noticed two things about my habits:… Continue reading Mid-Month Check in: Can a Budget Tracker Really Get me on…Track?
- Can a Budget Tracker really get me on…track?With nearly 2/3 of Americans living paycheck to paycheck (myself included), when I saw this budget planner, I knew I could not leave Walmart without it. …and therein lies a big problem for me that the pandemic has amplified – I’ve been indulging as opposed to dedicated. I treat myself generously with my “wants” without… Continue reading Can a Budget Tracker really get me on…track?